Is Implant Dentistry for you?
Are Dental Implants
Right For You?
Will They Improve Your Quality Of Life?
To Find Out, Please Answer These Questions.
• Are you missing one or more teeth?
If you wear partial dentures ...
• Do they fit poorly ... uncomfortably?
• Does food ever get caught under them?
• Do you avoid certain foods because of your partial?
• Have you noticed adjoining teeth loosening?
•Have they affected your speech?
• Do you have a silver hook showing ... would you prefer it wouldn't show?
If you wear full upper and/or lower dentures ...
• Are they ever uncomfortable?
• Do you worry about your dentures slipping or popping loose?
• Have they affected the way you talk ... your speech?
• Is it more difficult to eat ... do you avoid certain foods?
• Do you ever avoid smiling out of embarrassment?
• Must you reline or replace your dentures occasionally?
• Are you using more and more denture adhesive?
• Do your dentures look fake ... rather than like your real teeth?
• Do you feel like you can't live with your dentures, yet you can't live without them?
If you answered YES to at least two of the above questions, then dental implants could, indeed, improve your quality of life and, therefore, may be the right choice for you. The more YES answers you gave, the more noticeable the improvement will be.
Just call 805-386-3199 (or fill out the Appointment Request form) today to set up your No Cost ... No Obligation ... No Pressure appointment.
For more information, see the page titled, 7 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Making Your "Yes" or "No" Dental Implant Decision , for more help in deciding whether Dental Implants are right for you.